This Blog

This blog is where I will let off some steam, some days are harder than others and it is good to let it out ..

Tuesday 31 May 2011

The Petition

My Six year old reminded me yesterday, that you don't need to go it on your own to prove yourself. She is 'thought' to have Dysphraxia, though we are not certain nor is any of the health professionals. She told me she was embarrassed around her friends that she could not speak properly, but then went on to explain that although she may be embarrassed she was happy receiving help.
Now I tend to get embarrassed, I have very low self confidence, in my writing skill especially. I tend to ramble and when I get face to face with someone I do not know I tend to get very shy.
Writing a petition was quite difficult, every time I wrote something down I felt like I was not making sense. To put it out to yourself made me cringe as I always feel something can sound better, but I need help - I need help to convince people that it is unfare and that we deserve better. My daughter is very smart - and I guess she somehow egged me on to ask you all for help even If I dislike my writting skills.

So - Please Sign the petition the link is on the page or you can just click here - Petition. Thanks In advance.x

No comments:

Post a Comment